Students who have a tuition sponsor (such as an embassy, government program, or any other agency/business outside Northern Kentucky University) billed on behalf of or for all their tuition and fees must provide an official authorization.
The official authorization
- Must be on agency letterhead
- Must have an official signature
- Must include the billing address of the sponsor
- Contain the name and phone number of a contact person
- Specify the length of the sponsorship
- Specify what fees or portion of fees the sponsor will pay
Once the documentation is provided, the student account will be credited and the sponsor will be billed directly.