Account Balance (Tuition and Fees) Due Dates:
2015 Summer Semester: May 11, 2015
2015 Fall Semester: August 17, 2015
2016 Spring Semester: January 11, 2016
The Office of Student Account Services wants to make sure that you have all the tools you need to assist you in determining what you owe and how to make payment. Using the following steps and tips can help you stay up to date with your account throughout the semester.
Your NKU invoice can be viewed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on the Biller Direct tab on myNKU. Any correspondence from this office, including monthly account statements, will be sent to your official NKU email address. Please check that email account regularly. If you have not accessed your NKU email, you'll find further instructions here.
There are five options for payment:
1. Online - E-Check payments are accepted online. There is no additional fee for paying with E-Check.
Log into MyNKU – Biller Direct Tab → Pay Your Bill → Pay Bill Now →Select Payment Method (E-Check) → Enter Payment Information → Review → Confirm
- Detailed instructions for creating and making payments by a new E-Check account are available here.
- Detailed instructions for making payments by an existing E-Check account are available here.
2. Online - Credit card payments are accepted online. American Express, Mastercard, VISA, and Discover credit card payments are accepted. There is a 2.5% service fee for all credit card payments.
Log into MyNKU – Biller Direct Tab → Pay Your Bill → Pay Bill Now →Select Payment Method (Credit Card) → Enter Payment Information → Review → Confirm
3. By Mail - Check or money order only. Please include the student's name and myNKU ID number in the memo section of the check. Please mail all payments to: Student Account Services, AC235 Nunn Drive, Highland Heights, KY 41099.
4. In Person - Student Account Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Lucas Administrative Center. We accept cash, check or money order at the cashier windows. No credit cards can be accepted at the cashier windows. Our hours of operation are posted here.
5. Night Deposit Box - If you are unable to make it during work hours and would like to drop a payment off, please take advantage of our night deposit box. It is located down the hallway, leading to the tunnel to the University Center. Envelopes are provided, no cash please.
Students not paying in full by the due date will be charged a $50 payment plan fee and automatically placed on the NKU Installment Plan. For registrations and/or any account charges that take place after the due date, payment is due immediately. Students that do not make the first full payment on the installment plan are subject to the cancellation for non-payment policy.
Your account must have a balance of less than $100 before you can register for a future enrollment period.
To avoid a financial obligation to NKU and or a grade liability, class withdrawals must be processed by the end of the 100% adjustment (refund) period for each term or session. The adjustment (refund) period dates can be found in the academic calendars.