Student Account Services
Northern Kentucky University does not mail billing statements.
To view your BILLING STATEMENT and DUE DATES,
Log on to MyNKU,
Navigate to the Biller Direct Tab,
Click Account Statement.
(You can also make online payments there.)
- Excess Financial Aid Refunding begins via Direct Deposit on September 5. Please allow 1-3 days for the funds to be posted to your checking account. Not signed up for direct deposit? Here's how: http://studentaccountservices.nku.edu/refunds.html
- Fall tuition and fees are available in Biller Direct. Fall tuition and fees were due August 21st.
- If you applied for financial aid late or it is not appearing on your student account, you wil be automatically placed on the installment plan. You will be charged the appropriate fees if your balance is not paid in full by the tuition due date.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- Sign up for direct deposit refunding. Your Bank -- Your Choice. Instructions can be found here.