Student Account Services
Important Changes Effective Fall 2016
NKU students enrolled in two different degree level programs of study (i.e.Undergraduate and Graduate or Graduate and Professional) will be charged tuition at the highest degree level tuition rate for all courses.
Course Cancellation for Non-Payment:
NKU students who have their classes cancelled as a result of non-payment will be responsible for 100% of the credit hours billed.
Northern Kentucky University does not mail billing statements.
To view your BILLING STATEMENT and DUE DATES,
Log on to MyNKU,
Navigate to the Biller Direct Tab,
Click Account Statement.
(You can also make online payments there.)
- The Student Account Services office is currently being renovated. We will remain open during the renovation at our regular location, AC 235. This remodel should be complete before the fall semester begins on August 22nd. We thank you for your patience while we improve our service area.
- Fall tuition and fees are available in Biller Direct tab of myNKU. Fall tuition and fees due August 22nd.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- IRS form 1098-T is available online for download. Click here for additional information.
- Sign up for direct deposit refunding. Your Bank -- Your Choice. Instructions can be found here.
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.