Student Account Services
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.
It is the mission of the Student Account Services Office to safeguard the University's assets, for which we are responsible, while providing friendly and courteous service. It is necessary that all applicable policies and procedures are followed. The policies and procedures may be departmental, University, State, Federal or a combination of the four and we must have an understanding of which would take precedence in any given situation.
- Priority registration for the Winter and Spring semesters began on October 30th. Please note: Your account balance due to NKU must be below $100 to register for Winter/Spring courses.
- Spring semester invoices will be available to view via myNKU on Friday, December 5th. Spring tuition will be due on the first day of the full session, January 12, 2015. Payment options here.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- Direct Deposit for refunding is now REQUIRED. Step by step instructions can be found here.