Student Account Services
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.
It is the mission of the Student Account Services Office to safeguard the University's assets, for which we are responsible, while providing friendly and courteous service. It is necessary that all applicable policies and procedures are followed. The policies and procedures may be departmental, University, State, Federal or a combination of the four and we must have an understanding of which would take precedence in any given situation.
- Fall excess Financial Aid Refunds start September 1st if signed up for direct deposit.
- Fall Tuition was due August 17, 2015. Payment options here.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- Direct Deposit for refunding is now REQUIRED. Step by step instructions can be found here.