Student Account Services
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.
It is the mission of the Student Account Services Office to safeguard the University's assets, for which we are responsible, while providing friendly and courteous service. It is necessary that all applicable policies and procedures are followed. The policies and procedures may be departmental, University, State, Federal or a combination of the four and we must have an understanding of which would take precedence in any given situation.
- PLAN AHEAD - NKU Offices will be CLOSED December 21 reopening January 4. Be sure to take care of Spring semester registration, billing, and financial aid matters before leaving for the winter/holiday break.
- Bills with Spring semester charges will be available by December 4th on Biller Direct Tab on myNKU
- Spring account balance is due January 11th. Payment options here.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- Book Advance is scheduled for January 5th. Review eligibility here.
- Direct Deposit for refunding is now REQUIRED. Step by step instructions can be found here.