Student Account Services
Tax form 1098-T is now available online for download by January 31. Click here for additional information.
Priority registration begins March 23rd. Pay your account balance in full so you don't miss out on this registration opportunity.
Northern Kentucky University does not mail billing statements.
To view your BILLING STATEMENT and DUE DATES,
Log on to MyNKU,
Navigate to the Biller Direct Tab,
Click Account Statement.
(You can also make online payments there.)
- To register for future classes, clear any Registration Hold and Pay your Account Balance.
- Spring tuition and fees are available in Biller Direct. Spring tuition and fees were due January 9th.
- Installment Payment Plan information can be found here.
- Sign up for direct deposit refunding. Your Bank -- Your Choice. Instructions can be found here.
The specific responsibilities of this department include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Issuing electronic billing statements
- Accurately assessing tuition and fees as approved by the University Board of Regents
- Processing payments
- Reconciling student account inquiries
- Processing university deposits
- Posting to student accounts specific debit and credit information supplied from other areas of the university community
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Refunding overpaid accounts accordingly
- Third Party Billing and reconciliation
- Issuance of the annual 1098-T tuition statement
- Customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations
It is our intent to provide service in a professional and friendly manner. We continually look for ways to increase performance and improve quality.